Crab Robot Crawlers
The Endo Control Crab Crawler Robot is a highly customizable ROV designed for navigation of piping. Its design allows the crawler to navigate tight bends and travel vertically within pipes.
Crab Crawler Systems
The Crab Crawler drive unit consists of 6 spring-loaded motor drive arms. With a planetary transmission, 32 radial ball bearings, and 12 rubber-coated wheels, these motors enable the Crab Crawler to achieve optimal traction inside piping and perform inspections with ease. The spring-loaded drive arms ensure that the crawler is centered inside the pipe to enable the robot to adapt to uneven surfaces and navigate past cross-sections.
Camera head options such as forward view, pan-tilt, or pan-tilt-zoom cameras are available for the Crab Crawlers and produce sharp images with the CCD imager integrated into the camera module. In addition, changeable cameras are available on specific crawler systems.
The Crab Crawlers’ unique design allows easy navigation through tight bends (as small as 0.8x D) and verticle travel within pipelines.
The crawlers are custom-designed for navigation of pipes between the size of 50mm to 1,000mm in diameter.
Accessories & Sensors:
About CRM-180 Laser Sensor
The CRM-180 Sensor is a new advancement in laser measurement technology. The sensor measures the internal geometries of bores, pipes containers, and other cavities. The radial laser scans the inner surface on a cavity geometry over 360° at 4096 angular points. Sensors with different measuring ranges are available.
DVR HD 7SD TOUCH Video Recorder Features
- IPS 7inch (1280×800) TFT Panel (LED Back Light) Touch Screen
- Optical Bonding for convenient outdoor use
- Dustproof, Waterproof
- Anti-finger coating for convenient use of the touch screen
- Various Input Signal: IP,HD/EX/3G-SDI,AHD,TVI,CVI,CVBS,HDMI
- HDMI output port is provided (1080p 60)
- PoE (Max. 30w), PoC (Max. 10W) – PoC function is available for supported cameras only
- Power supply to the camera (Max. DC12V / 500mA)
- Video recording, snapshots, and playback are available.
- IP App: Auto Discovery, Camera Settings, View, PTZ Control, Snapshot, Record
- Supports WiFi & Bluetooth connection for wireless networking.
The new video-inspection systems are portable and versatile. A sturdy collapsible trolley can be equipped with different cable drums, control units, and reels. All components are equipped with shock absorbers. Individual systems can also be operated independently with high-performance lithium batteries