MFE OGI Camera Quad-O compliant
A small, lightweight, low-power, CEPA, 1999 compliant optical gas imaging camera.
MFE OGI Detector
The OGI MFE camera combines the latest detector, cooler and lens designs to optimize the visualization of methane, propane, butane, and many other hydrocarbon gas leaks.
Hand-held or Mountable to Boston Dynamics “Spot”
The MFE Optical Gas Imaging Camera is a versatile equipment solution that can function as a handheld device or be attached to Boston Dynamics’ Spot, the agile and mobile robot. By combining the MFE OGI camera with Spot, operators can utilize Spot’s exceptional mobility to automate regular inspection tasks.
OGI Handle Design
The MFE OGI Camera comes with a handle that is both lightweight and ergonomically designed, providing numerous advantages to the operator. The handle ensures a comfortable grip, enhances the maneuverability of the camera, and enables the operator to move and adjust the camera’s position with ease.
SmallRig VB50 Battery
The SmallRig VB50 Battery is a li-battery that boasts a high capacity, compact design, and is significantly smaller than conventional V-mount batteries, making it effortless to transport. Additionally, the VB50 Battery includes a practical OLED display that monitors the battery’s operating status, providing users with accurate control and information.
Resolution & Processing
The MFE OGI utilizes a new state-of-the-art 640 x 512, 15µm pixel pitch “Hot MWIT” detector array with a special narrow bandpass cold filter in a miniature, long life, closed cycle, sterling cooler with an f/1.5 cold shield and a specially designed optimized lens for unmatched thermal sensitivity. In addition, the MFE OGI includes a built-in RGB Camera and a range of advanced image processing features, including automatic gain and dynamic contrast control, providing operators with visual acuity for efficient leak detection.
Features & Specifications
Collapse MFE OGI
Focal Plane Array
- Resolution: 640 x 512
- Sensor: HOT MWIR
- Pitch: 15µm
- Wavelength: 3.2 – 3.42 µm
- Framerate: 30Hz
- Systems integrators
- Pipe racks
- Gathering and Transmission lines
- Above and below ground gas pipelines
- Fuel Gas Line
- Vent stacks
- Storage Tanks
- Acetic Acid
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)
- Sulphur Doixide
- Vinyl Chloride and Xylene
Camera Optics, Size and Weight
- Focal Length: 25mm
- HFOV: 21.7°
- Weight: 2.2 lb
- Weight Full Setup (Camera, Handle, Phone Mount, Phone): 4.5lbs
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) (approx) 4.5″x5″x5.5″
- Digital Zoom: 4x
Camera With Handle
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 8 inches Long x 3 inches Wide x 9 inches Tall
- OGI Optimized Lens
- Shutter/Scene-based NUC
- Automatic/Manual Gain Control
- Local Area Processing (LAP)
- Adaptive Contrast Control (CLAHE)
- Local Area Processing (LAP)
- Temporal De-Noise
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Multiple color palettes / LUT
- 32GB of Onboard Video Sequence / Still Image Storage
- Includes integrated black body calibration flag to perform automatic and on-demand infield, Flat Field Correction (FFC), if needed.
- Operating Temperature Range: -35 to +65C
- Shock: Operating 15G / Non-operating: 40G
- Mounting: ¼-20 Tripod Mount, M4 Tapped Holes
- Certification: OOOOa Certified (<= 60 g/hr
- Power Consumption: 12VDC / 6W type (12W peak