Wöhler VIS 350
Push Camera Inspection System
The Wohler VIS 350 Push Camera Inspection System helps users analyze and inspect internal pipe damage and corrosion.
With various applications, inspectors can use the VIS 350 push camera to visually inspect hard-to-reach areas such as pipelines, wastewater lines, ventilation systems, hollow spaces, and shafts. With years of proven development, the VIS 350 is an essential tool for identifying problems before they occur.
A number of valuable features are included, such as a home function that will align the camera automatically, an indicator of the camera head's position, and a built-in wireless location transmitter. Users can control the camera eye with a 360˚ pan and 180˚ tilting camera eye.
The Wöhler VIS 350 push camera inspection system is waterproof and can flexibly negotiate 90˚ bends in pipes 2" in diameter. It also includes video recording, saves and output capabilities, and provides 1.5 hours of continuous battery operation.
- Video inspection system proven over many years – now developed even further.
- The position of the camera head is indicated in the display.
- Keep your sense of orientation with the home function – the camera aligns itself automatically.
- 4-hour flexibility – 2 rechargeable batteries for lasting mobility.
- A built-in location transmitter facilitates wireless location detection.
Analyze damage and inspect:
- Wastewater lines of Ø 2" and larger
- House connections up to Ø 8."
- Flue gas systems of Ø 2" and larger
- Ventilation lines of ventilation systems
- False ceilings, hollow spaces, shafts