AlphaDur Mini UCI Hardness Tester
The BAQ AlphaDur Mini UCI hardness tester is designed for testing machine parts, weld seams, coatings, and hardened parts even at difficult to access locations at any angle.
Incoming goods inspections and hardness testing of metals in production are the primary applications for this meter, but measurements on glass, ceramic, and plastic are possible if comparison measurements for calibration are done.
The minimum sample thickness is approximately 5mm, depending on the sample’s dimension and shape. Material and hardness scale can easily be changed via special keys specific to those functions.
- HRC, HV, HB, HRB & tensile strength hardness scales
- Average value, min, max & standard deviation
- Data logging memory for 100,000 records
- Includes date, time & Good/Bad rating
- Color LCD display (320 x 240 pixels)
- USB interface & PC software
- Measures according to DIN 50159 & ASTM A1038