The MFE 1212 Mark II EdgeScan tank floor scanner gives accurate and consistent MFL inspection results.
With the addition of horizontal wheels and a pivoting handle, the EdgeScan tank floor scanner fits tight against storage tank shells. This unit saves users time and money as an alternative to scrubbing the critical zone as with ultrasonic testing.
View MFL inspection results on the clear and bright real-time display that is viewable even in sunlight. The Electronic Processing unit provides easy access to all control functions, and has been engineered with an improved signal to noise ratio.
The EdgeScan tank floor scanner folds down for easy transportation and includes a rugged, wheeled case that is great for air shipping.
Check out our video about the many benefits the Mark II tank floor scanner provides. MFE Inspection Solutions is here to help you with all of your MFL and NDT inspection needs.
- MFE Electronics Module Compatible.
- Panasonic ToughBook Compatible.
- Displays Digital Volume Loss Signals in real-time.
- Adjustable Threshold.
- Adjustable Display Brightness capable of viewing in sunlight.
- Adjustable Gain for improving signal and reducing noise.
- Horizontal Guide Wheels.
- Pivoting Handle.
- Scan speeds up to 3 feet per second.
- Doubled Magnetic Material in Bridge.
- Perform through coating inspections.
- Perform inspections of thicker plate.
- 6” Scan Width.
- Battery powered for over 12 hours of continuous use.
In the USA, storage tanks operate under no (or very little) pressure, distinguishing them from pressure vessels. Storage tanks are often cylindrical in shape, perpendicular to the ground with flat bottoms and a fixed or floating roof. There are usually many environmental regulations applied to the design and operation of storage tanks, often depending on the nature of the fluid contained within. Aboveground storage tanks (AST) differ from underground (UST) storage tanks in the kinds of regulations that are applied.
Storage tanks are available in many shapes: vertical and horizontal cylindrical; open top and closed top; flat bottom, cone bottom, slope bottom, and dish bottom. Large tanks tend to be vertical cylindrical, or to have rounded corners transition from vertical side wall to bottom profile, to easier withstand hydraulic hydrostatically induced pressure of the contained liquid. Most container tanks for handling liquids during transportation are designed to handle varying degrees of pressure.
- Above Ground Storage Tanks.
- Industrial Wastewater Storage Tanks.
- Municipal Wastewater Tanks.
- Wastewater Treatment Storage Tanks.
- Bolted Storage Tanks.
- Fire Protection Water Storage Tanks.
- Food Storage Tanks.
- Industrial Storage Tanks.
- Epoxy-Coated Carbon Steel Tanks.
- Mineral Storage Tanks.
- Petrochemical Process Tanks.
- Petrochemical Storage Tanks.
- Petroleum Storage Tanks.
|Scan Width||6 Inches|
|Maximum Single Scan Length||None|
|Speed||3 feet per second|
|Thickness Range||up to 3/8"|
|Test though coatings||Yes, if nonmagnetic|
|Max Coating Thickness||Floor Plate and coating up to 3/8"|
|Real Time Analysis||Yes, 6 Channels|
|Power Requirements||12V Battery|
|25 Ft extended signal cable||Optional|
|Soft Carrying Case||Optional|
There are no reviews yet.