The FLIR GF77 is the next generation in methane detection and is available for sale or rent from MFE Inspection Solutions. Call today!
The Next Generation in Methane Detection
The FLIR GF77 is a groundbreaking uncooled infrared camera capable of detecting methane and other gas emissions at industrial plants, renewable energy producers, natural gas power plants, and locations along the natural gas supply chain. This camera is spectrally-filtered specifically for methane and other gases to improve visualization and reduce false negatives from gases absorbed in different wavelengths. Based on the award-winning design of the FLIR T-Series platform, the GF77 offers a vibrant touchscreen LCD, 180° rotating optical block, and eyepiece for ease of use in direct sunlight. Streamlined reporting features such as built-in voice annotation, customizable work folders, and GPS tagging help make inspections easier.
The FLIR GF77 is available for sale or rent at MFE Inspection Solutions.
VISUALIZE METHANE LEAKS FASTER, MORE ACCURATELY
Spectrally-filtered for methane detection to improve worker safety and leak location identification
- Scan for methane emissions and follow them to the source so you can begin repairs immediately.
- Visualize gases in a specified spectrum while reducing false negatives of gases absorbed in another wavelength.
- See gases easier and make decisions quickly thanks to a vibrant 4” LCD display.
- Switch to viewfinder in bright, sunlit conditions to ensure optimal viewing.
OPTICAL GAS IMAGING AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
Uncooled Gas Find IR offers many FLIR industry-leading camera features.
- Improve image contrast with the 1-Touch Level/Span auto-adjustment feature.
- Increase leak detectability by activating FLIR’s patented High Sensitivity Mode (HSM).
- Precisely resolve target area with laser-assisted autofocus.
- Use data from the built-in area measurement tool to calculate tank level and volume.
DESIGNED TO MAKE YOUR WORK EASIER
Ergonomic design and rapid-reporting features help streamline inspections and organize findings in the field.
- Use comfortably—long-term—with an award-winning ergonomic design, including a 180° rotating lens.
- Avoid lag with crisp, responsive graphic interface and scratch-resistant touchscreen.
- Streamline work using built-in annotation tools, customizable work folders, and drag-and-drop report generation.
- Connect instantly over Wi-Fi to mobile devices for data transfer and reporting.