The Model AP/W has built upon the advancements of the Model APS and packaged them into a belt-worn instrument to provide a holiday detector with the application flexibility to move from the pipe to the tank, to concrete, and beyond. This pulsating DC holiday detector with regulated voltage has a range of 800 volts to 35,000 volts, giving complete coverage for coating specifications.
- 800 volts to 35,000 volts in one instrument.
- Safety cutoff switch.
- LCD output Meter.
- Audible & visual detecting holiday indicators.
- MIL-SPEC, locking Power-Pak cable.
- Open, ergonomic design reduces user fatigue.
- Integrated belt loop system.
- 6v Rechargeable Battery.
|Model||AP/W instrument and battery.|
|Power||Pak and 5' cable.|
|Cabel||20', 1/4 turn locking ground cable.|
|Wand||handle, 18", with full circle spring electrode connector.|
|Wand||extension handle, 18".|
|Battery charger||110v or 240v.|
|Belt||Adjustable for either waist of shoulder use.|
There are no reviews yet.