HDR (High Dynamic Range) Easy Locator
The Mala Easy Locator is more accurate and offers high resolution. This ground penetrating radar system has now become the benchmark for utility locating.
The GPR System can be disassembled with ease for transportation between projects. The adjustable height of the wheels and the Easy Locator backward improves access to rough terrain and loose soils.
Interface and Data Aquisition
Having a maximum continuous run-time of 14 hours and a new optimized user interface with a built-in GPS receiver, the Mala Easy Locator is a real game-changer.
- POWER SUPPLY: Li-Ion 12V/8.7Ah battery
- SYSTEM POWER CONSUMPTION: 2.4A
- CONTINUOUS OPERATING TIME: 14h (4 bat. packs)
- OPERATING TEMP: -20° to +50°C or 0° to 120 °F
- ENVIRONMENTAL: IP65
- MAX OPERATING SPEED: >25 km/h (>15 mph)
- MAX SCAN RATE: >1024 scans/sec. @ 700 samples
- DISPLAY: 10.4” Color TFT, sunlight-readable, LCD
- DIM. WITH WHEELS: 67x47x19cm / 26”x19”x7” (excluding handle)
- TOTAL SYSTEM WEIGHT: 21,5 kg / 47 lb
- ANTENNA: High Dynamic Range 450MHz Antenna
- DGPS (SBAS): Built-in. External devices are also supported.
Accessories and Features
- Ergonomic, Compact and Field rugged design
- Minimal setup time
- Simple, one-button, operation
- Mulitple battery management, no swapping (up to 4 batteries)
- Real-time zoom (no ‘depth window’ setting necessary)
- Multiple Language support
- Detects metallic and non-metallic utilities
- On-site marking of utilities and objects
- Back up cursor for quick and accurate utility marking
- Rough Terrain Cart as option