The MultiRAE Plus is a compact, multi-gas monitor for use in confined spaces.
Combining the safety of a Photoionization Detector (PID) with four additional gas sensors, the MultiRAE Plus multi-gas monitor can accurately measure environmental gases with over 60 built-in correction factors and support over 300 printed list correction factors.
With user-friendly menu screens and easy to read display, the MultiRAE Plus multi-gas monitor is flexible enough for simple applications and sophisticated operations alike. The rugged rubber boot assures the device survives the knocks of field operation use. Quick access to the battery and sensors keeps you up and running in the field.
Real-time monitoring information can be sent wirelessly to an existing AreaRAE system up to two miles away.
- O2, LEL, PID, and any two plug-in “smart” toxic sensors: CO, H2S, SO2, NO, NO2, Cl2, HCN, NH3, PH3
- 0-2,000 ppm measurement of VOCs (volatile organic compounds) with 0.1 ppm resolution
- Measure more chemicals than with any other PID: With over 60 Correction Factors built into the MultiRAE Plus memory and the largest printed list of Correction Factors in the world (300+), RAE Systems offers the ability to accurately measure more ionizable chemicals than any other PID!
- Drop-in Battery: When work schedules require putting in more hours than the 14 hours supplied by the advanced Lithium ion (Li-ion) battery, the drop-in alkaline pack supplied with every MultiRAE Plus allows you to finish the job.
- User friendly screens make it easy to use for simple applications and flexible enough for sophisticated options.
- Rugged Rubber Boot assures that the MultiRAE Plus survives the bumps and knocks of tough field use.
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100 feet (30m) horizontally or vertically.
- Large external filter and automatic low flow alarm protect the MultiRAE Plus from damage.
- Large keys are operable even with 3 layers of gloves
- Easy-to-read display with backlight
- Store up to 80 hours of data at one minute intervals for all 5 sensors for download to PC (with the optional datalogging).
- Loud audible alarm that varies for different alarm conditions and an optional external vibration alarm for noisy areas
- Access sensors and battery in seconds with the new, improved case
- HazMat/Homeland Security
- Initial PPE (personal protective equipment) assessment
- Leak detection
- Perimeter establishment and maintenance
- Spill delineation
- Confined Space Entry
- Aviation/wing tank entry with jet fuel
- Shipyard and maritime confined spaces with diesel fuel
- Pulp and paper industry for confined space entry in turpentine environments
- Soil and water headspace analysis
- Leaking underground storage tanks (LUST)
- Landfill monitoring
- Industrial Hygiene, Plant Health & Safety
- Confined Space Entry
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
There are no reviews yet.