Compact and portable, the Niton DXL is an innovative instrument that gives pawn shops, jewelers and refiners a competitive edge while building trusting relationships with customers.
The Thermo Scientific™ Niton™ DXL-800 delivers fast and accurate analysis of all precious metals and major alloying elements.
- Simple to operate, safe to use and perfect for elegant design retail environments
- Analyzes composition of all precious metals quickly and precisely with karat-purity results
- Gold-plate detection and identification system Increases your profitability with counterfeit detection
Inputs / Outputs
System control via touch-screen keyboard, or computer (via NDTr), user-programmable pick lists, with output via color touch-screen display and USB data transfer.
- Store-front Buy/Sell Operations
- Trace Analysis in Manufacturing/Refining
- Verification in Recycling Operations
- 22 elements analyzed including all precious metals
- Software also available in handheld XL2, XL3 and XL5 models