SV600 Acoustic Imager
Detect, visualize and locate leaks or changes in sound across equipment before they become costly problems. By using an array of sophisticated sound sensors and the SoundMap technology, the SV600 translates sounds visually to provide facilities with further insights into mechanical integrity or safety concerns.
SV600 Spot Payload
Use Spot paired with the SV600 as a payload accessory to automate industrial inspections, monitor remote or hazardous environments, and provide situational awareness in remote settings. Spot can also be configured for various use cases to increase efficiency and reduce safety risks.
Identify partial discharge on high voltage lines, turbines, and bus bars that can lead to mechanical, thermal, and chemical damage or even catastrophic arc flashing.
Identify and locate compressed air, gas, and vacuum leaks.
Fixed Acoustic Monitoring
Mount the SV600 for continuous automated process monitoring, finding defects, and enabling alarms.
- 24/7 predictive maintenance.
- Leak Detection.
- Early detection of bearing failures.
- Data from inaccessible locations.
- Prevent line stoppages.
- Continuously monitor assets in inaccessible, hazardous or critical ‘noisy’ factory areas.
- One system can combine asset and environmental monitoring .
- Fully integrated into customer controls network, continuous automated process monitoring.
- Provide product traceability through a network for critical data archiving, locally or in the cloud.
|Operating Temperatures||-20 °C to 50 °C (4 °F to 122 °F)|
|Weight||0.85 kg (1.8lb)|
|Powered||PoE+ port 100-240V AC, max 37 W, IEEE 802.3|
|Size (LxWxD)||170 x 170 x 65mm (6.7 x 6.7 x 2.5 in)|
|Type||Type MEMS, Digital Bottom Port|
|SNR (A-weighted, at 1 kHz)||64 dB for 94 dB SPL @ 1kHz|
|Sensitivity||-26 dBFS ± 1.5 dB, at 1 kHz, 94 dB SPL|
|Acoustic Overload Point||120 dB SPL at 1 kHz, <10 % THD|
|Resolution Video||720 x 1280
|Camera Resolution||720 p at 30 fps|
|Field of View (FOV)||65° +- 3°|